- Supervision of the social media presence (currently mainly Facebook and Instagram): creation and planning of photo and video contributions, communication with users, supervision of influencer cooperations as well as organisation and handling of competitions.
- Processing customer enquiries
- Maintenance of the company’s own website
- Design and presentation of the products on various online portals
- Support in the printing sector with the processing and handling of print data for packaging design
- Training as a media designer (m/f/d) or comparable training or completed studies in the fields of media and marketing
- Confident in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (AfterEffects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) and rankings would be welcome.
- You are flexible, creative, have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Vehicle to reach the workplace is an advantage
We offer you varied and challenging activities in a small but dynamic team and the opportunity to develop professionally.
If you feel that the tasks appeal to you, you are committed and enjoy working in a team, we would be pleased to receive your application documents (in PDF format). Please state your desired salary in your application. Your application will be treated confidentially.
Phone: +49 931 / 9704 -627
Frankonia Schokoladenwerke GmbH