Start of training: 01.09.2019
As a confectionery technologist (m/f) you are responsible for the production of all chocolate, bar and wafer products. During the three-year training you will become familiar with the process of manufacturing our chocolate products. In addition to the production of chocolate, you will also pass through other exciting areas such as product development and quality assurance.
The vocational school lessons take place in block phases at the Zentralfachschule der Deutschen Süßwarenwirtschaft in Solingen. The costs incurred for this are borne by us as an apprenticing company.
After successful completion of the training, we guarantee a takeover.
Your profile :
- at least the Qualifying Secondary School Certificate
- good knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry
- manual dexterity
- Commitment and initiative
- quality awareness
What we offer:
- A responsible job in an up-and-coming company in the confectionery industry
- Very good working atmosphere, fairness and a respectful interaction
- Individual development opportunities
- Performance-related payment
If you feel that the tasks appeal to you, you are committed and enjoy working in a team, we would be pleased to receive your application documents (in PDF format).
Valid instruction according to the infection protection law “IfSG” (before starting the activity) and corresponding behaviour (no jewellery, no visible piercings, no nail polish, no artificial fingernails, etc.).
Information from the vocational school in Solingen on training as a confectionery technologist (m/f): zds-solingen.de
You can watch a very informative film about the training as a confectionery technologist (m/f) here: berufe.tv
Phone: +49 931 / 9704 -627