- We consider quality to be our number one priority.
- We fulfil all legal and customer-specific requirements that are imposed on our products
and be made to our company. Product safety has the highest priority.
- We critically review our internal processes and procedures and improve them
- We want to avoid mistakes in the run-up to the event and not only recognize them afterwards –
Error prevention before error detection.
- We are aware that each individual is responsible for the quality of his work result and
is thus also jointly responsible for the overall result.
Environment & Energy
- We are aware of the limited availability of resources and use them selectively
- We try to reduce emissions.
- We make choices as early as the product development and procurement stages – at
consideration of economic aspects – the most environmentally friendly and sustainable
- We also feel responsible for upstream and downstream processes and their environmental influences
- We have introduced an energy management system in accordance with DIN ISO 50001 to
to increase energy efficiency.
- We have safe and hygienic working conditions.
- We use the information provided for occupational safety and health protection resources (e.g. protective clothing).
- We are aware of our personal responsibility for safety in the workplace.
- We treat each other with respect and dignity. Harassment, bullying or violence is
- We treat customers and suppliers fairly.
- We want to produce and support sustainable products from sustainable raw materials
relevant initiatives (e.g. UTZ, Cocoa Forum).
- We reject discrimination (e.g. on the basis of religion, gender, nationality, etc.).
- We are represented in the company by the works council and we all have the right
join a trade union (or similar association).
- We pay in accordance with the current version of the collective agreement for the confectionery industry.
- We work within the time frame of the legal or collective agreement regulations.
- We are committed to honesty, integrity and integrity towards customers, suppliers and employees
- We are committed not to engage in corruption, bribery or unethical business practices.