Start of training: 01.09.2019
- at least the Qualifying Secondary School Certificate
- good knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry
- manual skill and technical interest
- Commitment and initiative
- quality awareness
Contents of the training:
- Working in a team
- Teaching the basics of manual metalworking
- Basics of mechanics
- Learning the basics of CNC technology
- Installation and maintenance of electropneumatic controls
- Acquisition of the basics of a PLC control system
- Manufacture, maintenance and monitoring of technical equipment
- Installation, retrofitting and commissioning of production plants
What we offer:
- a long-term perspective in an up-and-coming company with a long tradition
- a motivating working environment and a good working atmosphere
- various development opportunities during and after training
If you feel that the tasks appeal to you, you are committed and enjoy working in a team, we would be pleased to receive your application documents (in PDF format).
The training period is 3.5 years and can be shortened to 3 years if you have completed school accordingly. The vocational school lessons take place as block lessons in Würzburg (Franz-Oberthür-Schule).
Valid instruction according to IfSG (before starting the activity) and corresponding behaviour (no jewellery, no visible piercings, no nail polish, no artificial fingernails, etc.).
After successful completion of the training we guarantee a takeover.
Phone: +49 931 / 9704 -627
Frankonia Schokoladenwerke GmbH
97209 Veitshöchheim, Germany