Tempering chocolate with the seeding method

What you need:

    • 1 bar frankonia NO SUGAR ADDED Bakery
    • 1 saucepan
    • 1 bowl
    • 1 kitchen thermometer
    • 1 cutting board
    • 1 knife
    • 1 spoon or a dough scraper
  1. Chop the chocolate into pieces. Put 80% of the chocolate in a bowl, set the remaining 20% aside.
  2. Heat the chocolate to 40-45 degrees Celsius in a water bath. Make sure that the water does not touch the bowl.
  3. Remove the bowl from the water bath and add the remaining chopped chocolate.
  4. Now stir slowly until the chocolate pieces have dissolved. The optimum temperature now varies depending on the type of chocolate:
    Dark chocolate: 28-32°C
    – Milk chocolate: 29-30°C
    – White chocolate: 28-29°C
    There is a little leeway, but the chocolate should never go below 27°C.
Style switcher RESET
Body styles
Background pattern
Background image